What is Sympli Handoff?
Sympli Handoff is a collaboration platform for designers and developers that works with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Android Studio, and Xcode.
What can I do with Sympli Handoff?
Collaborate with other UI designers and developers in your team by:
- PRODUCING VISUAL SPECS: Design mockups are automatically turned into pixel-perfect visual specs so the development team can easily get detailed information on every single design element.
- GENERATING ASSETS: Assets are automatically generated and properly scaled for Android, iOS and web projects, in both vector and bitmap formats.
- VERSIONING: Keep track of design mockups versions and automatically notify the team of important updates. Developers can visually compare changes, and even switch to previous versions of the mockups if needed.
- EASY SHARING: All you need to do to share the project with your team is to send them a link. The link is available in plugins after every export, or you can find it at any moment in the web app.
These and many other features are available for free in Sympli Handoff. Learn more about our features here.
Who uses Sympli Handoff?
- Design teams looking for a way to easily hand off their designs and mockups to the development team.
- Development teams who want to translate design mockups into code with pixel-perfect precision.
Can I use Sympli Handoff to build a web app, or is it only for mobile apps?
Yes! Handoff creates specs for web apps (including CSS) as well as for mobile apps.
Will Sympli Handoff create the final HTML/CSS for me?
Sorry, no. Sympli Handoff is not a wireframing tool - we don’t generate code for you other than automated code snippets in the Xcode and Android Studio plugins. Sympli Handoff is great at helping teams of people go from design to pixel-perfect quickly and accurately, but it does not create ready-to-use pages or applications. To be honest, we think you’d rather do that yourself.
What sets Sympli Handoff apart?
- We have a kick-ass version control for visual specs that explains changes for developers in a git-diff-alike format;
- Integrated right into the development environments like Android Studio and Xcode == no need to switch context, and developers can save some time on design implementation with auto-completion extension and drag-n-drop features/simulator overlays features;