To uninstall our plugin you can always use the Uninstall executable file that comes with every one of our downloads, but in case you erased it here's what you can do:
- Download the latest version of the plugin and use the Uninstall executable file.
- To uninstall the plugin on a Mac, navigate to this location:
/Macintosh HD/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019/Plug-ins/Generator/sympli
and run the file called Uninstall (path may vary depending on your Photoshop version).
- To uninstall the plugin on a PC with Windows 7:
Select Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > find Sympli and select Uninstall.
- To uninstall the plugin on a PC with Windows 8:
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search > type Control Panel in the search box, and then tap or click Control Panel > select Programs and Features > select Sympli, then tap or click Uninstall.
- To uninstall the plugin on a PC with Windows 10:
Select Start > Settings > System > Apps > find Sympli and select Uninstall.