Note: Currently we only have support for Jira Cloud. Jira Server support is coming later this year for our Enterprise customers. If you need special hosting options, SSO, or have other specific requirements, contact us.
Jira can only be configured by the Versions subscription owner. This is the person who pays for the subscription and who owns all projects. Learn how to set up your Versions team.
- Install the Sympli Versions for Jira add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Go to your Versions profile and copy the configuration token from the Jira Settings panel
- Open the configuration screen in the Jira add-on and paste the token into the corresponding field
- You should see a new Jira user called Sympli Versions. This is a system user and the one that will keep everyone on the loop.
- You’ll also see a Sympli Versions tab in the Activity section of Jira issues.
Now that Jira is set up, learn how to link Versions commits to Jira tickets.